Our little family

Our little family

Monday, January 30, 2012

To the Zoo!!

On Martin Luther King day we were invited to join the Cowan family for a drive through zoo and petting zoo trip!
 Tatum loved the tiny monkey. She later got to see it drinking from a bottle.

 Titus wanted to eat the bread instead of throwing it to the animals.

Baby white tiger
 Titus did not like the Ostriches during the drive through but he loved throwing them bread in the walk through.
 Titus was not feeling a picture with Momma.

They found a little rabbit under the rock.


The crew!
If you look real close the back one has a baby in her pouch. So sweet!
What a fun trip!!


Kid funnies - As I was trying last years bathing suites on Tatum she looked down at her bikini and said I don't like this one. It kinda shows me to much.

When a phrase or word is said it triggers a song for me. I love to sing and play with the kids. Last night Tatum said something and I started a song. She said "Oh brother! Now your gonna sing"!! She has me figured out!

1 comment: