Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

 Titus when he first saw his gifts sitting out in the living room.
 Here is Tatum checking out her black sparkly shoes and treasure box with candy in it. That is exactly what she asked for from Santa.


 The kids picked out an OSU shirt and hat.

Whew what a whirlwind but I have to say this was one of the most fun Christmas' I can remember. This year we took the time to make our parents Christmas gifts with the help of my new favorite sight -Pinterest. Not only that but both of my kids were so much fun this year. Their little expressions and excitement were priceless. We truly enjoyed every moment and tried to soak it all in. I hope to never forget the sweet innocence of my children this Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is so much fun with little ones! It looks like you had a wonderful one. I want to know what you made for the parents, though.

    ReplyDelete