Our little family

Our little family

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Continued

Sorry to have left everyone hanging on the Christmas project. A few posts back you saw me running a chainsaw cutting down trees and here we are removing bark from the trees. It was a family project.
We have worked on this project since October. Dan deserves majority of the credit. He did all the heavy lifting and a ton of "debarking". I don't know if that's even a word!
  Here is my Mom and Nanny sitting on Mom and Dad's swing Christmas Day. The chains still needed to be adjusted so it would sit straight but we just needed pic. This one was from Lee, Heather, Dan and I.
This is the picture I found on Pinterest that Dan went off of to design the swings. 

We also made a stand for Phil and Dianna. Dustin made the actual swing and he did an awesome job! It's gorgeous!!

Maybe one day this spring we will cut a few trees down to make more. I'd love to have one in our yard as well.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I love how they all turned out! Go Dan! (and Launi..and whoever else slaved over it! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! I love them! How special to give gifts that had so much love in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete