Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My babies!

We measured you both the other night and both have grown so much in one year! It is hard to believe you've had such big growth spurts.

Tatum you were so excited to get back to school after break. You are loving being with friends and your teacher. You are quite the social butterfly. Today you decided to rearrange your room. I guess you were tired of the same ole same ole. That's okay because Mommy likes to change things up every so often as well. You did a great job and I think we will keep it that way. While I was sitting at the table with you brother you came running in so excited and yelling "look what I just learned Momma!!" You were snapping you fingers and are pretty good at it. I am a proud Momma! You are such a sweet heart that truly cares about others and their feelings. You are so funny but you don't want us to laugh at your cuteness. You haven't figured out yet that we aren't laughing at you just at how sweet and cute you are precious one.

Last week while at Papa Wayne and Nanny Carol's, Papa was telling Titus not to kiss his momma because that's his momma. He does the same thing with Nanny because he knows Ty will run right over and start kissing us just to prove Papa wrong. Papa gets a kick out of that and messing with Titus. While he was telling Titus not to kiss me, Tatum you said "Papa, Titus can kiss momma because he was born with her in her tummy"

I hope you always feel this way about Momma kissing on you and loving you. You told me the other day that I was the best little momma. I said I hope you think that when you are 16. You told me you will always think that! :)

Titus you are really changing and growing lately. There isn't anything you can't say and you speak in full sentences now. You make us laugh constantly. You are still struggling with going #2 in the potty but I know you will get there. For some reason you just don't want to go at all you just want to hold it in. I have been worried but I am hearing from a lot of people this is normal for boys. So in the mean time lots of fiber for you. I wish I could put a recording on here of you sweet little sayings but I just can't catch them when your talking every time. I just want to remember how you say or ask if we like something.

You were sharing jelly beans at Nanny's last week with Pap. He didn't really want one but you sweet little face was watching his every move. He ate and you asked "You likea that?" Papa thought it was the cutest and said isn't he the sweetest thing? I agree you are. Don't get me wrong though you are all boy and only want boy things. You wouldn't eat Tatum's gum the other day because you said it's girl gum. It took me a minute to figure out it was pink. So you picked out your own blue kind at the grocery store the next visit. This cracks everyone up because you have figured such things out at such a young age and I'm not sure we taught you that. Maybe Daddy did, I don't know.

You went #2 in the potty a few times last week. One day you ran in telling me you needed a ishy (fishy). I could not figure out why. I thought your little friends had one or you wanted to eat some little gold fish crackers. You said it again and I asked why? You said "umm uh cuz". Daddy finally filled me in on what was going on. If you go for several days in the potty you will get a fish like cousin Livy did when she potty trained.

I love you both so much and I am so proud of the sweet children you are and are becoming. Parenting is the hardest job your Daddy and I have ever had but we are so honored that the Lord entrusted us with the two of you. I know we mess up at times but we are continually learning the same as you. I worry constantly over the things you will face and already do but I know you are in the Lord's hands. You and your Daddy are in my continual prayers all day every day. I often think back when Daddy and I were first married and think what did we do? Our lives had to of been boring. Well we were never bored but surely we did not laugh as often as we do now. I love the house full of your little giggles and conversations. I listen in on the two of you playing and talking to each other. I hope to always remember your sweet little chatter. I will always love you more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment