Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February activities

I was given lots of fabric from my Great Grandmothers stash. I have a sewing machine that needed dusting off so I thought I would give this sewing thing a try, again. Here is what I have as of now....Headbands and Roses!!
Every week Titus and I do our grocery shopping while sister is in school. If we go to Walmart a stop by the "Fishes" is a must! I love my Titus time.
The Kiddos are into taking pictures with my phone. Here are a few fun shots they took or wanted to take.
 The two above of Tatum, Titus took all by himself. I love the profile picture. She dressed herself and did a pretty good job if I say so myself ;)
Tatum is growing so quickly and doesn't let me hold her like this very often any more. I take every chance I can get! Titus just dug into some brownie batter and the result and little mustache/beard!
Tatum went with one of her friends to see her pony and go for a ride. Her momma sent me this adorable picture of the two. I just had to share.

I walked in the bedroom and found Titus on the floor doing sit ups (fairly well). I asked what he was doing. He said "Me working out like Daddy"

While watching Bambie Tatum says "Momma, I am never going to get twitterpaited, are you?" I said " I think I already did for Daddy". Unsure of what to say she thought a minute then responded "Ok, well don't do it again".

Tatum told me Duke the black pug doesn't have a flat face. That's his smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment