Our little family

Our little family

Friday, August 31, 2012

My babies these days

Tatum you make me laugh and your so loving. You tell me daily that I am the best Momma ever and I respond you are the best daughter ever. You like to sneak up behind me and scare me in the kitchen and you are good at it. It's a good thing my heart seems to be good! You tell us you missed us when you get in the car after school and you want to know everything I did while you were gone. Daddy has been teaching you how to drive the 4-wheeler by yourself and your very good at it. You love to play with you friends. Your best friends are Livy, Bethany and Jeralyn right now. You talk about these three all the time. You have learned to swim great this summer. You now jump into the deep end and swim to the other side under water. You can swim across the pool doggy pedaling  as well. You can jump in with out ear plugs now and love to spend time under water. You also love riding bikes with Titus. You have also taken an interest in hitting golf balls with daddy. He of course loves this and is so proud. You love all creatures. Right now you have a turtle that you check on daily. 

You can wash your own hair but a lot of times still like daddy or I to do it because you say we are faster. At your well child appointment Dr. Shah told us you are in the 89% in height and grew 3 inches this past year. You are a great eater. You like veggies and fruit. You are learning that your tone of voice means a lot. If you say something hateful that hurts peoples feelings and we have to watch how we say things. This is still a work in progress but I trust you will get there. You have a huge heart and don't want to hurt anyone. You still like to have things your way and be a little bossy but that will get better with time as well. Right now you are really into practicing your gymnastics and showing me your cartwheel and flips. Your getting better everyday. Our bed time routine is milk, book/Bible story, brush teeth, prayers and then a little chit chat. 
I pray that you will accept the Lord into your heart at an early age, I pray you will have Godly wisdom and discernment. I pray for your purity and your future mate. I pray for your innocence as well and that your Daddy and I will teach the way the Lord would have us to. I love you so much my beautiful girl.

Titus you are all boy. I ask you about your day at school and you tell me that you didn't learn anything and you don't know your friends name. When I asked about learning the color yellow you said yes we learned that. I also asked about a fire drill. You said yes we did that. Your answers are very short and to the point. You tell me daily and sometimes hourly that "Me love you" Sometimes you say "Me love you taller then the moon" You love your cuddle time and hanging out with me. Of course you are also a big time daddy's boy. He has been showing you how to drive the 4-wheeler as well. Yesterday he let you drive across the field with him on back of course and you went fast and said "This is what I am talking about"!! I am a little scared!! You love to watch cartoons and could probably watch them all day if I would let you. You like to ride your motorcycle bike and go real fast. You do not like it if Tatum or Livy ride in front of you. You like to win even when they are not racing. You like hitting golf balls with daddy as well. You tell everyone you are going to grow up to big like your daddy. You are starting to be a better eater but you still don't like to eat when you first get up you. This is a little hard with school so as we are driving I give you a pop tart or banana. I can't send you to school hungry. You could wrestle all day everyday if someone would wrestle that long. You love it when your papas and uncles "rough" you up! You think hunting is so cool even though you have never been but you still talk about it. Daddy bought you a fake bow at the dollar store. You and Conner spent one morning hunting and shooting stuffed animals. You are pretty good at it. 

Titus you are very sneaky when it comes to sweets. I have caught you at several family get together events sneaking treats from the dessert tables or at birthdays. You are also quite ornery and love to pester your sister. I see a lot of myself in you at times and also a lot of your uncle Lee. You don't like to be woke up and bothered when you first wake. You prefer to lay there a bit and get woke up fully before getting up. Your also not a big talker first thing. Our night routine is the same as Tatum's. Bath, milk, story, prayers, song, and chit chat time. You have been an early riser the last few weeks and gotten in my bed until time to get up. Usually the first words of the morning is "I want some milk". That part reminds me of your uncle Lucas. 

I pray that you do grow up to be just like your Daddy and love the Lord and your family with all you heart. I pray you also have Godly wisdom and discernment. I pray that you are not to daring and fearless. I know you are a boy and will test limits but I pray you realize there are consequences and you could get hurt. I pray for your purity as well and for your future mate. I pray you meet a Godly woman when the time is right. I pray that Daddy and I teach the ways of the Lord and lead you the way we should by example and teachings. I pray you always feel comfortable enough to talk to us both. I love you so much my handsome little man!!





No comments:

Post a Comment