Our little family

Our little family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tulsa Run and Halloween

Saturday October 29th on Dan's 29th birthday we ran 9 miles at the Tulsa Run. This a huge feat for me. Just a few years ago I never dreamed I would ever make it 3 miles. Katie and I have been training lots for this race and ran lots of miles leading up to it. Our friends Jay and Erika joined us on this race. They have been working hard as well. Cris a friend from church did it as well.
Jay and Erika were the first to cross the finish line.
Katie crossed next
Then Dan and I
Here we are discussing the race and our group picture. I'm not sure why Cris is so far back. Left to right : Cris, Dan, Jay (Reno 911), Erika, Launi and Katie!
The three of us in our matching outfits! Way to go girls!!! I'm so proud of you!! You girls did awesome!! Thank you Dan for running with me. You were a trooper and I'm proud of you for finishing with me on your birthday!!

Halloween

Off to trick or treating
At our first house. Titus saw Batman and kept telling him "Me Spiderman"
Minnie and Spider Man

This is what to much candy does to them. Lots of wrestling. They had a great time.
This wraps up another Halloween. The kids were a blast this year. Titus didn't want to wear a costume at first until he saw everyone else wearing one. After that he was ready to put on his spidy costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment