Our little family

Our little family

Monday, November 7, 2011

October catchup post - 1st day of fall break

Here is Titus hiding because he doesn't want a haircut :)
He says "See me now!" Right before he hides again when he realizes I'm still going to cut his hair.
Tatum has got riding Ginger down. She even takes brother for rides.
Titus is learning to ride on his own. Life in the saddle is hard.
We went to the pumpkin patch. Tatum loved climbing all over the pumpkin piles.
Titus thought it was pretty cool too!
Cousin Hadley met us there for some pumpkin pictures. Oh I just love those sweet little faces.
I love this picture of Titus and Hadley looking at each other like they are having a big conversation.

We walked through the hay maze. It was dark in there!
And dusty!! Think I might sneeze!!
Now off to check out some animals.
Looking at some pigs.
Camel rides! FUN!!
We wrapped up our annual pumpkin patch trip with some family pics. These are always some of my favorite pictures. So many bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment