Our little family

Our little family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day two

I think I have one of the funniest little girls I have ever met! Tatum has such a big imagination. Last night she came in with her baby doll and said "Mommy this is Heather's baby, her name is Lilly". Heather is my sister in law, her and my brothers baby is due in June. They are having a girl but are waiting to tell us her name when she is born. Her middle name is Ruth so we refer to her as Baby Ruth right now. I guess we have rubbed off on Tatum with the name guessing thing. We can't wait to meet all our new cousins that are coming this summer. We have three new girls coming in a three week time period.

As Dan was running on the treadmil last weekend Tatum said "lets tend" (pretend) that we don't know each other". He agreed to go along. She asked what his name was and he made something up and she asked who he lived with. He answered and asked who she lives with. She didn't think or skip and beat and said "
John Blair" We laughed so hard. She knows John but has always acted shy around him. For those that don't know him, John is a really tall guy with a pony tale and could be a little scary to kids but he loves little kids and is so good with them! He works the church baby nursery every Sunday morning with his wife.

I have to make sure to write down all the funny stuff she says because there is so much I can't even remember it all to type it now.

Last week I got Titus some new feetie pjs. I thought they were so cute with strippes all the way down. I put them on him and he did not like them at all. He doesn't have lots of sentences yet but he stuck his little hand out and said "Too much"! He didn't like them at all. He kept yelling "too much" until I took them off. The next day when Dan asked if he wanted them he said "Too much" again. He was so serious! Can't believe he has a preference! He is to funny!

4 comments:

  1. yay, so glad you're blogging now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Tatum "tends." Oh the things that precious little mind comes up with!! Wouldn't you just DIE if my baby's name really was Lily??? Tatum might be a psychic (i.e. a money maker for you! bahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "too much" story! That made me crack up. I can just see it.

    ReplyDelete