Our little family

Our little family

Monday, September 5, 2011

Random thoughts

I have lots of thoughts floating around in my head. To start with I have no idea what is going on with Titus. He was going #1 and #2 in the potty and then got constipated. He said it hurt to use the potty and has been scared. That was a couple of weeks ago. Now we are back to square one with going #2 in the potty. What am I doing wrong? Why is he pooing in his pants after going in the potty for a couple months? The potty chart is back up and we are doing treats and sitting in the bathroom a lot. He has #1 down great! Thank goodness!

Katie and I have started crafting and doing little fun things for a booth at the Mayes County fair this weekend and at the church craft show. Go check out our face book page. It's called Sugar and Spice. I hope it goes over well. I'm nervous and hope things sale.

These next few months look crazy busy and I'm a little overwhelmed just at the thought but excited at the same time because it's my favorite time of the year. We are going to be running more races. We ran this weekend. It was my best time yet. Maybe one day I can run it in under 30 minutes.

I love this weather it feels awesome after the heat wave we have had and this is coming from a girl that loves summer and warm weather. I can't believe I am actually thinking this way.

Thankful for the family time this weekend and the safe trip to and from Dallas with Katie. Thank you for the great trip. I had a blast shopping for our new venture with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment