Our little family

Our little family

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall days = busy days

Life has been busy and fun all at the same time lately. Daddy and I have kept up our running and now have started running 5K races several weekends a month. Daddy's best time is 21 minutes so far and mine is 29 minutes. I hope to keep getting better and I know Daddy will get even faster.

We are also working with Nammy on Saturdays at the football concession stand for extra money. Last year we used this extra money for vacation. Who knows what this next year will bring.

Tatum you are learning about Job in your Sunday school class. You are soaking it all up and telling us everything each week. At school you have learned the letters A,E,I,O,U and T. So far you can write all of these as well and you recognize your numbers up to five. You have learned several more versus and songs. Your memorization skills amaze me.

Every time you see or do something and realize you were wrong you say "Oop, silly me!" I love it you are really learning to control your anger and be patient. You even know how to use the word patient in the right context. I over heard you telling Titus he had to be patient for something he wanted right then. We still have moments of back talking and crankiness but you are maturing and getting so much better about this. You are learning to stop and think about things before you speak them. You like to sing "1,2,3 like a bird I sing"

Titus, you are growing and changing everyday. You are still struggling with going #2 in the potty but that is okay you are getting there. I know that you will not have this problem forever and I'm trying to be very patient. You are going through the stage where sharing is hard. If you put a toy down and someone else gets it you still think it's yours. We are working on this and you'll get there.

Today was Tatum's first field trip! Katie watched Titus for me so I could go. Thank you very much Katie. Siblings are not allowed on field trips. I was just as excited as Tatum to go on the field trip. I am so thankful to be a stay at home so I could attend and see this first in her life.

Seeing the trucks for the first time.

Watching the fireman put all the gear on.
Inside the truck
Tatum playing with her friend Gabby
What a fun and sweet moment with my sweet baby girl.
As we were leaving the firemen passed out sacks with coloring books on fire safety and fun plastic hats. She didn't understand that this is backwards. She didn't care she was thrilled to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment