Our little family

Our little family

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tatum's first week of school

Last Thursday was your first day of wee school Tatum. Yes, I was one of those crying Moms. I was excited for you to start and learn fun new stuff but at the same time it makes me so sad how quickly your growing. You have since attended three times and love it! You have learned the letter "i" and the number "1" so far. Next week is on to "u" and "2 & 3". We have already started working on them so you will be ready for Tuesday.
On our way to meet your teacher
Titus went to meet the teacher night with us and loved all the toys in the class room.
 Tatum meeting Ms. Karen and getting a welcome gift at meet the teacher night.
 Checking out your class room
 Getting ready for first day of school
 First day of Wee school. All ready to go!
On your way to the first day of school. Putting on your lip gloss.
Meeting new friends the first day of school.
You walked right into class like a big girl. Daddy's school hadn't started yet, Mommy and Daddy were able to both drop you off the first day. So far you have been excited for school and ready for the next time. Your making lots of new friends and the one you talk about the most is Abby. You said Jarrett plays with you and Abby on the play ground. You love to paint and all the new songs your learning. You have came home each day with a new saying or song. You are picking up on everything. I am so proud of you. You are such a sweet loving little girl that cares about others and their feelings. I pray that you always have a kind heart and stay sensitive to others. Thank you for being such a sweet heart. I love you so much and I am excited to watch you grow and learn this school year.

After dropping Tatum off the first day Titus said "Me school" with a sad look. I told him he wasn't old enough yet and then asked what he would do there. He said "Don't know" then thought a few minutes and said "see Taytay" He already misses sister and isn't sure what to do with out her. Tuesday Olivia came over and played with you. Thursday you went with Mommy to run errands and then we had fun day at the park until time to pick up Tatum.
 Just a swinging
Feeding the ducks leftover pop tart
Sitting on a park bench watching the ducks swim and eat

Titus we are going to have lots of fun times this year. We don't get time just the two of us often so I am going to try to make it special every week. I love you so much. You are so such a little joy in my life. Our first day at the park was so much fun. You just talked and talked. I don't think I have ever heard you say that much at one time. You are growing and maturing so quickly. I enjoy having my boy time and playing boy toys with you. It's fun to see the huge differences between you and Tatum and watching your own little personality show. Your my handsome little man and I thank you for our sweet cuddle times and laughter together. I am excited to see you change and grow this year as well. It's a big leap between 2 and 3 years old. I pray that you always keep your independence and always stand for what you believe. I pray for you and your sister to have Godly wisdom and discernment.  
 
While on the way to school I was teasing Tatum about something and she finally said "I'll tell you what"

When passing a chicken house Tatum said "what's that smell?" We told her and it was quiet for a bit. It smelled aweful and trying to be polite she finally said "It sure does stink in here"!


No comments:

Post a Comment