Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kuzinz Weekend

Every July Dan's side of the family gets together for the annual Kuzinz (cousins) weekend. We all look forward to it every summer. We have so much fun catching up, playing outside with the kids, swimming at the creek, eating, and just being together. A family that plays together stays together and that is certainly true for the Hanna/Milner family.

Caleb and Andrew deciding if they want to jump off the bridge or not
Uncle Johnny and Frank jumping off the bridge
They made it fine!
Judson, Bryce and Livy playing with Dianna on the tube
Hadassah, Suzanne, and Evelyn
Elaine
Aunt Jodi and Cheryl
Titus Boy
Part of the crew
I didn't get a picture of everyone but I knew that with Dustin and Gail also taking pics there is one of ever body. I was to busy playing and enjoying the day to take more pics.

We got to meet sweet Elianna this same weekend. The kids were so excited to finally see her. She is absolutely beautiful!! It was love at first sight for all of us.
What a beautiful family!
Livy holding Elianna for the first time
All the kiddos were excited to see David too!
Holding my precious niece. I love her to pieces and I am so excited to be apart of her life and watch her grow. We have prayed for her since the day we heard she was coming and will continue to pray for her everyday. I am a crier and I just can't help it! The minute I saw her I had tears of joy she was and is such a sweet blessing from God.
We have lots of new baby girls in the family this year. I just can't help it I love them all so much! They are all so beautiful and so sweet and innocent. Kinsley was the first to arrive one crazy stormy day in May! Again I cried when I saw her through the nursery window. There is just something about babies that get me every time. They show what an amazing God we serve.
The Stokes cousins back to front. Olivia, Tatum, Elianna, Titus and Elias
Phil and Dianna with their precious babies
They love Papaw
Such a fun filled weekend! We are always sad to see everyone leave when kuzinz weekend is over. We miss them all when they go home. I love watching the new generation of cousins play together. They fall right back into playing as if they were never apart. Time flies so quickly we will hopefully be seeing everyone again at Christmas. Until then we love you!

2 comments: