Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ohhh Titus Boy!

Oh Titus boy you have been busy lately. You found Daddy's sunglasses and thought you looked pretty good in them. I agree, your a handsome little guy! I said "Oh man" the other day about something. You said "No, that not a man, me man" Hehe you have the boy and girl thing figured out.

I bought you and Tatum a pink thing of Bubble Tape at Old Navy to get an extra $10 off. When we went to Homeland that same week you wanted blue bubble tape. I said no we have some in the car. You informed me that the one in the car is girl dum (gum) and  you wanted the boy dum (gum). Of course I had to buy it because that was just so smart of you. Of course you needed the boy kind!
Well while Mommy was decorating a Christmas tree you must have gotten board. You put gum all over your face and a little in your hair.
I had to use peanut butter to get it all off your face and out of your hair. You were not a happy camper. I asked if you would ever do that again. In a tearful voice you said No!
After we dropped TayTay (Titus' name for Tatum) off at school and driving home we came across this bob cat. I got out to take the picture while you watched from the car. When I got back in you kept saying "Me don't like it". I don't blame you that's a big kitty cat!
 We put a Thomas the Train set in your room. You love it and have so much fun playing with it. I put you down for a nap one afternoon and when I went in to check on you I could not find you. You were not in your bed. I saw two little feet sticking out from under the train set and your head sticking out of the other side. So cute. You fell asleep playing. Right now you are all into trains and planes.
 These two pictures make Mommy's heart hurt and make me want to cry every time I see them. You went with Daddy to the basketball gym and ran out across the court and got ran over by a guy. Mommy and Daddy felt so awful for not protecting you. From now until your at least 10 or so, you and Tatum will be staying home with Mommy. Your nose was bleeding and your lip was so swollen. I took you to the doctor and she said everything was fine. I am so thankful nothing was broken and you are okay. It has been a week since this happened and you would never know anything happened. I love you Titus boy and pray everyday for God's protection over you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Titus. I love the one where he is asleep under the table:)

    ReplyDelete