Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacation Day 4

Day 4 of vacation we took another beach break. We slept in and then headed to clear water beach for the day. It rained on us most of the way there. Just after we ate lunch and pulled into the town of clear water the rain cleared up and the sun came out. We got there around 1:00 and spent the rest of the day there. It was gorgeous with lots of shopping and activities.

Emily, Tatum and Jarrett buried in the sand! It was so bright!





The board walk. All the vendors show up just as the sun is going down.

My pretty girl at sunset. She loves the beach as much as her momma.


 Me and my honey :)

Brad and Becca at Sunset the sky was gorgeous.

Our vacation buddies!


The view of the beach as we were walking off the board walk. Tatum said "Momma take a picture of that. The beach is so beautiful. I love the beach" Yup, she's a girl after my own heart!

2 comments:

  1. This post made me miss my days of living in southern California! Beautiful pictures. I am glad you all had such a great vacation. Verla

    http://verlamf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Verla. I think I could live at the beach. It's one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete