Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our June and July

Our last two months have been full of babies, trips, family, swimming and FUN!! Here it is, in as short of version as I can provide!
 Birthday girl and Flag! This picture was taken just after we hung the birthday flag. She is so excited! We had a princess themed party. Aunt Katie bought your cute dress that matched the party perfect!
Titus wanted a picture too! He said "Me, Me, CHEESE!!"
My first ever attempt at cupcake decorating with icing!
At the end of the day Tatum you said it was the best birthday ever! Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Papa bought a wooden swing set for the back yard. Nammy and Papa bought you a battery for your pink barbie jeep. That jeep has been the best present. You give rides to all your cousins and brother all over the yard and Nana's yard. Your actually a pretty good little driver! You have even made a few trips down the hill to Katie, Derick and Livy's house. I think Tatum and Livy have already driven 10 miles!
At the hospital waiting for Baby Hadley! Titus is so excited he can't hardly stand it!!!
My brother is a daddy! I am so proud of him! I love watching him with his baby girl! As I watched him admire and hold his baby girl through that nursery window my heart swelled to double it's size. Even as I write this and look at the pictures of Hadley's birthday my eyes are filling with tears. I could see how much love he has for her. He is a terrific Daddy and husband. Every time Lee and I would catch each others attention we would tear up again! I am so proud of the man you are Lee. For going to school and working hard to support your family. Hang in there it will pay off.  Hadley is a beautiful baby girl just like her momma! Heather your a terrific Mommy and I'm excited to watch you and Lee raise you sweet baby girl.
Yes, I am one proud Auntie!
The excited grandparents! Congrats Mom and Dad!
 Getting to see her new baby cousin!

Tatum's first time to hold Hadley!

Now on to church camp!!
Daddy, Tatum and Titus watching the boys play basketball at camp!
Darla and Tamatha made Tatum's birthday a special one at camp! She got to celebrate with all her teen friends from church. Thank you all for making that day so fun!!

Off to Florida!! Day 1 of Vacation!
We arrived late Wednesday night June 22, 2011. We decided to have a relaxing day at the beach the first day. We slept in then headed to Cocoa Beach Thursday morning. We had a picnic at the beach before the fun began.
At the beach June 23, 2011
Our sweet friends we vacationed with this year! We had so many laughs! Thank you for spending a week with us Brad and Becca!!

Emily and Tatum feeding the seagulls. Dan showing them how its done!

Titus drove his dump truck all over the beach! He loved every minute of that day! We all had so much fun. We spent about 4 hours playing in the waves and riding the boogie boards. We were not very good at boogie boarding but we had a great time trying. We were all exhausted by the time we left that day. The waves took the energy out of us.


Some how I didn't get any good ones of the front of Emily on my camera. I have many more on the other days and some on my phone. I will post more vacation pics in the next update. We had so much fun with tons of memories!

2 comments:

  1. Here's the deal: if you write stuff that makes me cry I WILL (and I repeat WILL) stop reading your blog!! Now that that is settled... ;)

    I love the picture of Ty Boy waiting for Hadley. And I love the one of Lee holding Tatum up to see Hadley. That is when I was holding her and Lee lifted Tatum and she said "Hey! I like your baby." Then got down and went on with life! LOL. Oh that kid!!!! She kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry did not mean to make you cry!! The next several are vacation days! I didn't remember Tatum saying she like your baby that cracks me up!! She is a mess! I had several pics of you too but was afraid you wouldn't want those up! Your hair was looking a little like you just went through labor!

    ReplyDelete