Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh What a Night!

I was so tired last night after the woman's banquet and the full weekend we had that I crashed hard at bed time. I was out cold when Tatum came in at some point in the middle of the night. I don't remember what she said but I got up and started to walk back to her room with her. I fell, got up and started walking. Fell again, got up started walking. Fell a third time and Tatum said "Momma why do you keep falling"? I was wondering the same thing but wasn't a wake enough until she talked to figure out what I was doing. My leg was a sleep and I couldn't get it to function. I sat there a minute and walked her the rest of the way to her bed. By this time I was fully a wake and tucked her back in, kissed her good night, reassured her that we were right here and everything was fine and I went back to bed.
Early this morning Titus came in and went to Dan's side of the bed. Dan rolled over and knocked him down. He didn't know he was there! He didn't say anything just stood beside the bed! I don't know what was going on with our children, Dan or I but we had a strange night. Needless to say we need to get more sleep!

My latest updates on Titus potty training is... Nothing, it's not happening right now. He started having lots of accidents and just isn't ready. I'm not pushing it at all. When the time is right it will happen.

His new word or words is Bucko Bucko. I'm not sure who called him a bucko but he likes to call me that. It makes me laugh every time.

Tatum told me last week that I'm the best Momma ever. I told her thank you and that she's the best daughter ever then she said thank you for making me so cute!

The first thing she says when she wakes up after wanting milk is "What are we going to do today" then she says "what are we going to do tomorrow?" She's always wanting to be in the know!

Tatum's newest Bible verses are:
Draw near to God and he will draw near to you
Even a child is know by his doings
For the wages of sin is death.

Dan is in full swing baseball. This week is a full and busy week for him. He has games every night. Next week is the last game for this season. He is really enjoying this season and group of boys. They have won several games and are having lots of fun.

Today the kids and I are enjoying the sunshine, blowing bubbles, jumping, drawing with sidewalk chalk and doing laundry. It's a recovery day.

Thank you Lord for this beautiful day and for my sweet babies. Thank you for allowing me to stay home with them and for a husband that works hard for us and loves us so much to do just that. Thank you for all your many blessing.

In the words of my husband and I now like to use it as well. Have a good and Godly day =)

2 comments:

  1. When I first started reading this I got worried for you.....I was so afraid you were going to tell us you have a neurological problem! So glad it was just a sleepy leg. I think you are smart to wait until Titus is ready. Some people seem to think it is a competition and want to have their kids potty trained by a specific age. It is so much better to "go with the flow". (Pun intended.) Glad you are enjoying your life so much. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahaha. I laughed so hard when I read about you falling and Tatum having to ask you why you kept falling! That is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete