Our little family

Our little family

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mommy and Me

One of my favorite blogs posted recently about making sure you are in the pictures with your kids. She is a photographer and had been told by another person to get pics of herself and the kids. Not long after, the woman who gave the advice passed away. Think about when you look at pictures of yourself and your Mom. Do you ever think I wish Mom would have smiled better or Mom's hair isn't looking as good as usual. NO, Never!! Personally I always think my mother is beautiful. I always love looking back and seeing old and recent pics of my Mom and I. Those are cherished pictures and I need to take more of my Mommy and Me. I never thought until I read the Ashleyannphotography post that my babies would feel the same way someday. I have been trying to make a point of taking more pics of the kids with me in them. Titus makes taking pics a little harder then Tatum does. These are all with my phone so not the best quality but I always have it handy.

Next picture he was fascinated with my mouth but he looks like a little baby so I'll keep this one. My baby and Me
My sweet Tatum and Me. She's watching Tangled on this rainy April afternoon.
This next picture, Dan took of Tatum and Me at nap time one afternoon.
An oldie but a goodie of my babies and mommy
Last but most certainly not least a recent pic of my Mom and Me.
Make a point to take pictures with your kids. They will want them someday no matter what you look like. Your always mom to them even on the bad hair days!



No comments:

Post a Comment