Our little family

Our little family

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Oh how life has changed!

I have let this blog go and debated on updating it or not. I am still not so sure if I will keep it up or not but here is to an update. Let's see if more will come.

Where to start...

Dan is now assistant principal of our high school and I now teach fifth grade. The past two years I taught math, science and social studies. This year we have gone to 4 day school weeks and I teach Social Studies only five times a day. I think this will be a fun year and I am ready for this new adventure.

The kids are all about farm life. Tatum has a horse named Buttercup she is totally in love with and Titus has his horse Jackpot. They both play sports. Tatum plays softball and Titus baseball. Our springs are busy and fun with rodeo play days and ball.

We try to spend as much time as possible at home. We love our life in the country and play time together.

In June, Tatum became the 2015 Rodeo 4-Way Sweetheart. Titus rode his first sheep! It was muddy mess but he loved it!



We explored new territory in the Northwest. We went to Cheyenne, WY with friends Gary and Cassie.





For today two posts that's pretty good. Hopefully I will add more soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment