Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Working Momma!

 Last week I was sitting on the front porch talking to my Nanny when this beauty walked right by me. She looked at me like what are you doing in my yard! I love our yard and the space. I love that we have lots of green grass and plenty of room to run and play. It so pretty this time of year.
Titus and I were swinging in the back yard and it stuck me how little he still is and how small his tiny legs and feet are. I had to snap a picture so I can remember one day that his legs didn't always touch the ground.
 The company I used to work for called last week and asked if I could fill in this week. I agreed but at the same time was a little bummed because Dan would be on spring break all week. We decided to slip in a little fun so I could play too before the rain started and before I was in the working world again for the week. Papaw Phil has a new pond and we needed to check it out. We drug the little boat out there and went for a ride.

Duke and Daisy thought they needed to ride a long with us. The pond wasn't full yet but we had fun anyways. When we got close to the bank Tatum would say "lets get back out to sea!

Today is Wednesday and it is my third day of working. It has been so much fun visiting with friends and coworkers. At the same time I feel like I am missing out on the fun. Dan took the kids to the aquarium yesterday and sent me videos which is nice so I do feel more involved. Today they are talking about going to a bounce house.

I love getting to fill in and dress up. It has been like a small vacation for me. I have enjoyed seeing coworkers and catching up with them on what has been going on in their lives. I have missed them and my job. I always enjoyed getting up and going to work.  At the same time I know that I am not ready to go back in the working world full time. Who knows maybe a part time something will open for me one day. For now my job as a Mommy is the best job in the world and I love it!!

A side note on the working world front: It's not everyday that you get to talk to someone taking care of the presidents affairs. Since Barak Obama will be in the area, a woman called to inform the company that everything in that county will be shut down because the president will be in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment