Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April days

Tatum has a big fear of band aids. She tore the hide off of her toe and needed it covered. Daddy was getting her all fixed up. I think we may have conquered her fears!
Strawberries are growing! I hope they always like picking them ;)
Grandpa and Grandma Stokes have some new baby chickens. The kids love them. 
 We had a Mommy/Daughter date to get our nails and toes done. We had such a good time together. I love that sweet face. We laughed talked about how it tickled and funny stuff that happens at her school. 
Daddy and Titus had a guys night at the park. 
 We all got back together for dinner as a family at chili's. I love these days :)


Kid funnies

Titus walked into the kitchen and in his little deep voice says "You have cookies?" I said "No, do I need to make some?" He responds "Yes, me need one bad. My tummy is empty". Of course I had to make the poor little guy some cookies. I couldn't let him go needing some in his tummy.

Tatum and I were talking in the car and she asked what her friends house was made of? I said it's a log house. In a panicky voice she says "OH NO, the bad wolf is going to blow their house down"! I explained that's not true the house is made very well and wolves can't really blow houses down. She was happy to hear that.

While riding in the car Titus yawned really big. He said "Hey Momma, my ear opened"

Tatum's leg fell a sleep and she said "My leg is flopping around"

After putting the kids to bed Dan and I heard Titus yell "Me love you Tatum, Night Night" She yelled back that she loved him too and good night. It melted my heart. They have since made a habit of telling each other that most night.

This time of years the flies are so bad. We put some fly strips in the garage. Tatum pulled one down and asked what it was. I told her not to touch it and drop it. She said "There was a fly stuck to it and it wanted off so it could fly".


No comments:

Post a Comment